Love the snug feeling of autumn? Fill the house with warm hues and delightful décor in just a few simple steps with these DIY Autumn Candle Jars.
Autumn vibes are warm, relaxing and cosy – everything you want in a home! Here’s how to get season-inspired mood lighting in any room of the house with some old jars and those fallen leaves in the yard 😉
Simply watch the video or follow the few steps below to create your very own DIY Autumn Candle Jars!
What you need:
- Spray paint
- Autumn leaf (as a stencil)
- Small pebbles
- Sticky tape
What to do:
- Using the sticky tape, carefully position the leaf onto the jar at mid-way point.
- Spray paint the jar from a safe 20cm distance to avoid blotting. Make sure to spray carefully around the leaf stencil. Let the jar completely dry.
- Remove the leaf and sticky tape from the jar.
- Decorate the rim of the jar by wrapping twine and tying in a bow.
- Fill the bottom of the jar with the small pebbles, just enough to hold the candle in place.
- Place the candle into the jar and carefully light for delightfully warm autumn vibes!